It’s Friday afternoon and I am currently enjoying freshly brewed coffee and a piece of chocolate. I am feeling a bit sluggish and incredibly ready for the weekend. But despite that my morning has been quite productive. I like getting a lot done on Fridays so that I can head into the weekend feeling relaxed.
Here’s what I’ve done so far:
- I hosted a room for freelancers on Clubhouse
- Sent images to a client for approval
- Bought and sold some stocks (yes I’ve started dabbling with investing)
- uploaded a video on YouTube
- prepped some upcoming blogposts
- delivered images to Johnér, my image agency
In about an hour I need to bike into town to send a package, run some errands, swing by Systemet to pick up some beer and then I am off to run a climbing program with kids from Engelska Skolan, a program I run with Dan and our friend Kelsey twice a week.
And Luci? She’s currently asleep on the couch, basking in the sun.
I made chocolate chip cookies a few weeks ago and I think I need to make more this weekend. They’re dangerously tasty! Which is not surprising when the recipe is from Linda Lomelinos book Sweet Food & Photography.
Other than probably eating too many cookies our weekend will consist of boardgames, climbing, ring making and snowboarding. What are your weekend plans?